Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 June 2011

My Dog Will Eat Anything



No, really, anything.  She's always been a terrible mooch and it used to drive me crazy, but every cloud has a silver lining.  Why bother with a smelly compost when I have a smelly, spotty pit bull?  It's gotten to the point where the sound of me chopping vegetables has her running like Pavlov's dog.  Only she's more like Rachel Ray's dog.  I figured I may as well have a bit of fun with it, so I started fucking with her.  Giving her things like lemons, onions and other nasty stuff that any normal dog would refuse.  This is the final shred of evidence I needed that Lulu is, in no way at all, a normal dog.  She is the strangest thing I have ever met and I love her so much for keeping me constantly entertained.  She's kind of like a canine version of Winston who is the weirdest, most internet-famous cat ever.



Oh by the way, the only thing she didn't eat was ginger, and she gave it a really good effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...