Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Prom Part Two

A couple weeks ago I went to a punk rock prom type thing.  It was awesome!  Cheap drinks, cheap drunks, bow ties and a band playing surf rock.  There was retro girls with beehives, sexy boobed bass players and skanky skankfaces in nightclub outfits.  A prom themed party is an opportunity to wear the most ridiculous outfit you can imagine without garnering scornful gazes.  Why any girl would waste such a golden opportunity just so she can show her boobs/butt/back/legs/fanny is beyond me. I won a duck and some sunglasses, and got my prom photo taken under an archway.  Which I completely forgot about until the photographer emailed it to me yesterday!

I am a dickhead

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Take it to twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...