Search This Blog

Friday, 15 July 2011

Art Walk



Every year my city holds this event where artists line the streets with their paintings and sell them.  It's super cool, and my sister always participates so I went down to show my support.  It was so cool.  I saw 3-D orange and blue butterflies, scary nightmare Alice in Wonderlands and really crappy "abstract" art.  I wish I had brought $900 cash on me so I could have bought this really pretty rainy landscape painting.  It makes me so incredibly bitter that my sister got all the artistic talent in the family.

I really want this little owl.

We had a really nice lunch, too.
Some of my sister's work.

To see the rest of my sister's (amazing) work check out marissapuff.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...