Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Double Sunset All The Way Across The Sky!


The sunset last night was mind blowing!  I didn't edit these pictures at all, this is exactly what I was looking at last night.  It was so beautiful, as if someone on acid started painting the sky!  What I love about them is they change right as you're looking at them, they're so dynamic.  I've always had a real soft spot for sunsets and whenever I spot one I whip out my camera and start snapping.  I've actually amassed quite a collection of shots, which I shall now share with you. (where did you think I was going with this?)

These are all from last night (you can click all of these to enlarge.)
Canadian sunsets can be really pimpin.
I want a dress made out of these colors.


Brighton, England.  I took my mom there when she came for a visit.

Outside of a little pub in Surrey, England that I used to work at.
Taken of the Louvre from a window IN the Louvre!
It beat out the Mona Lisa for my favorite sight!
Taken during the Brighton gay pride parade!

Yes, I wore a Wonder Woman costume.
Ah, my absolute favorite.  Also outside the pub.
If you want to see more, I just uploaded a ton of pictures to my flickr.  

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, what beautiful scenery! <3 There is nothing as great as witnessing a gorgeous sunset!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jo
    Thanks love, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your costume is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chestnutmocha
    Hey, if you can't look ridiculous at a Pride parade, when can you!? ;)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...