Search This Blog

Monday, 18 July 2011

Water Marble Nail Art Tutorial!

Wow, I've made my first ever nail art tutorial!! I felt really goofy at first sitting in my kitchen staring into my camera but here it is!  Water marble nails is a really cool effect that doesn't require a steady hand or fancy brushes or gems.  Just a bowl of water and some toothpicks!  Now, in this video I'm doing a water marble on short nails, which is a bit trickier but still totally do-able and fun!

Hope you enjoy!
If you have any questions please just let me know in the comments and I'll help you out! :)  The music in the video is Jaqcues Dutronc - J'aime Les Filles, Les Cactus and Et Moi Et Moi Et Moi.

I totally chipped the nail I did before I got a photo of it, but here's some examples of previous water marbles I've done.  Forgive the webcam photos, I left my camera charger in England.






If anyone tries this out, leave a link to a photo in the comments, I'd love to see! : )  To see some more of my nail art, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Omg your SO clever....My Daughter is coming down in October and we are definitely going to kill an afternoon doing that....Hi there God Daughter Lisa. Hope your well...Iv just gone right throught you blog...fucking love it,its like your in my livingroom.miss you. Electric Ballroom got smashed up and a load of shops looted at the top of town...XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @stubags
    Oh honey, I miss you too! I'll be back in October, can't wait to meet up! Keep yourself safe from those rioting muppets.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...