Search This Blog

Friday, 12 August 2011

Balloon Adventures!


So, as per my summer to-do list, I finally sent my balloon notes!  They weren't all like the top one, but you smell was about as mean as they got.  I also included "Be Nicer To Old People", "Eat Your Vegetables" and "Your Mission: Take 5 funny pictures of 5 funny dogs.  Report back when complete."

We started out with coffee and bagels at this really cute tea house called Steeps.

They let you pick out your own mug!

We filled up the balloons at my old flower shop.

I suck at tying up balloons!

I don't suggest trying to drive with 15 balloons in the back seat.  Finn hated them!

I kind of wanted to keep them, they were so pretty.

I really hope someone actually DOES report back and leaves a comment here.  How awesome would that be?

We found a hill where you could see the whole city.

and set them free!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! <3 I did this at school when I was quite young; I think we wrote names of our favourite books! Though I never heard of anyone finding any of the responses; boo!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that's so awesome! I wish I could get one of your balloons! Who knows, maybe when I go on a walk tonight I'll be in for a surprise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jo
    Oh, I really hope someone finds it! And that they're not mad about me calling them smelly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @wickedwed
    Dude, if you found one of my balloons it would make my life!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...