Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

My Life as a Montage


You know when you're watching a movie and there's some cute montage set the perfect music and you think "God, I wish my life was like that."  Well, your life is like that, you just don't have someone filming everything, editing it and setting it to music.  Basically...you don't have me!  I am so excited to show the bride and groom the wedding videos I made for them.  I caught all sorts of stuff that the videographer at the wedding can't even come close to.  I love making little movie montages of my life (see my youtube account for full details!) and I loved doing it for my friends as a kick ass wedding present.  Here's a little teaser:



I hope they like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...