Search This Blog

Saturday, 6 August 2011

My Plans For Vegas

I'm starting to get some big ideas.  I've been researching what to do with myself while I'm in Vegas and it's just way too exciting!  I've found a load of stuff I want to do, I mean, I can't spent the whole time gambling and throwing money at strippers.  Although I'm sure that will be a pretty large portion.


Lulu just had to pop in and say hi!
First things first...I'm going to wear these shoes until my feet fall off!  Yes, my online shopping finally arrived and the shoes actually fit.  I've been wearing them around the house all day and I feel like such a sexy bitch.  They're a lot more glittery than I expected, but if there's one place you can get away with tacky, glittery shoes....it's Las Vegas!  The reason I'm going on this trip in the first place is to attend a wedding.  Which means I have to figure out a dress to go with these pimp shoes!



It's not really my scene, but I have to check out at least one pool party!  How else am I going to feel insecure about my small breasts!?


The Bellagio Botanical Gardens are blowing my tiny mind!  It looks like part of Willy Wonka's factory, I can just imagine how good it's going to smell!  The people in charge treat it like they would a Broadway production and begin planning the displays three months in advance.  I could spend an entire day taking photos in there.  In fact, I probably will!  As a florist, this is pretty much my dream.  People can do such creative things with flowers, especially these because they're live!  I'm so pleased we're visiting in the summer, that's when the prettiest, brightest flowers bloom.  Oh, and did I mention the best part about it?  It's free!


I still haven't quite convinced Ben to come on the New York, New York roller coaster with me.  I will, though.  Mark my words....I will.


Let's not forget the wedding!  Our friends are getting married on the balcony of Caesers Palace.  It's going to be so beautiful, I love weddings!  They're such happy occasions, everybody looks good and is usually pretty drunk. All recipes for a good time.  We haven't seen any of the gang since we left England and it's going to be a beautiful reunion between Ben and his best friend.  But most importantly.....the bachelorette party is going to be amazing.

I love this advice from time.com

Don't do more than one thing in each hotel, so you can see them all and establish a pattern of constant movement. Think of yourself as on the run from the cops at all times.

Two weeks!!! Yay!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll have an awesome time in Vegas! (I'm so jealous, that's one place I've always wanted to go :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time. Sounds great.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...