Search This Blog

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Real Life Disney Princesses

Like most girls I am obsessed with Disney, especially the princesses.  What's even more amazing is that they're real people!  What you don't believe me?  Think no normal human being can have such perfect hair, amazing make up and be so beautiful?  Well, thanks to photographer Ryan Astamendi, you better believe it!


Ok, I know she's not a princess, but this is spot-on!


If you're interested in seeing more of his work and other artist's interpretations, check out The Art of the Disney Princess
 It looks so cool!  It's amazing to see how many people have been inspired by these iconic characters.

I know what you're thinking now.  Sure, they look like the princesses but can they sing?

This amazing lady is Traci Hines and she is a princess.  She's got the voice down perfect, her hair is always flawless and she styles it all herself!  Really inspiring stuff.  What's even more amazing....she likes my nails on Etsy and wants me to design some for her upcoming photoshoots!  I am SO excited to be working with such a talented individual.  She doesn't just sing the little mermaid, so head over to her youtube channel and get ready to be amazed!

What's that weird feeling in the back of my head?  Oh yeah, it's my brain forming ideas for a Halloween costume!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...